Nominate a Parent
Complete the form to nominate yourself or someone else for an unforgettable family memory experience.
We are currently granting memories in Nebraska and Iowa. If you are interested in opening a Memories for Kids chapter in your area or would like more information regarding this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is eligible?
- Memory recipients must have Stage IV cancer or similar as designated by your oncologist.
- Memory recipients must have at least one child under the age of 18 in the home at the time of referral.
- Memory recipient must be able to communicate the wish and actively participate in the memory experience, unless Memories for Kids is creating a keepsake item.
- Options are available for parents in hospice care.
- Memory recipient must be a resident of Nebraska or Iowa at time of referral.