Youth Advisory Board
Youth Advisory Board is a group of high school students from across the Omaha community who have the desire to help us create and implement amazing memories for children who have a parent with Stage IV cancer. The students will learn how a board functions by electing officers, creating agendas and running meetings using Roberts Rules of Order. They will be challenged to create and implement their own fundraiser for Memories for Kids. Our Youth Advisory Board is also responsible for a wide variety of duties including assisting with mailings and other daily activities. The board will meet the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
Applications to join the Youth Advisory Board will be available late summer/early fall. Please call 402-889-5797 if you have any questions. – Join the Youth Advisory Board
The Youth Advisory Board has the following requirements:
- New board members agree to serve a two-year term. Board members in good standing may continue for a one-year term, not to exceed four total years.
- This Board will meet the first Wednesday of the every month at 7 p.m. Members are required to attend a minimum of six (6) board meeting a year.
- Members are asked to RSVP to each meeting. Any member with two (2) unexcused absences will be removed.
- Members are required to work on fundraisers and projects. Members are required to buy a ticket to Youth Advisory Board Fundraising events, in addition to volunteering at the event.
- Members are required to pay dues of $25 per year, due in August.
-If this poses a financial burden, please contact the Executive Director, Jennifer Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org
2020-2021 Youth Advisory Board
President – Everett Gravelle, President Elect – Katelyn Blazauskas,
Recording Secretary – Rachel Tonniges, Corresponding Secretary – Morgan Beutler
Treasurer – Ellie Fehringer, Historian – Madison Kathol, Advisor – Jackson Dencklau
Ellie Anglim, Morgan Beutler, Katelyn Blazauskas, Lauren Cannella, Will Christiansen, Ellen Crotzer, Lily Dencklau, Jackson Dencklau, Isabelle Dodge, Joey Falk, Charlie Fehringer, Ellie Fehringer, Maya Foral, Gavin Forster, Zev Gordman, Everett Gravelle, James Hawkins, Charlotte Hearn, Delsie Hessenthaler, Edward Kamm, Kelsey Kathol, Madison Kathol, Jordyn Kirshenbaum, Sam Kleinschmit, Katie Klemmensen, Ben Kramer, Spencer Lewis, Emma Maaske, Campbell Macy, Brady Meyerson, Ainsley Meyerson, Charlotte Murphy, Emma Prososki, Marie Rohling, Jake Royal, Collin Schulte, Madelin Sitton, Allie Sitton, Maggie Stessman, Rachel Tonniges, Melana Turley, Ryan Zatechka