Youth Advisory Board
Youth Advisory Board is a group of high school students from across the Omaha community who have the desire to help us create and implement amazing memories for children who have a parent with Stage IV cancer. The students will learn how a board functions by electing officers, creating agendas and running meetings using Roberts Rules of Order. They will be challenged to create and implement their own fundraiser for Memories for Kids. Our Youth Advisory Board is also responsible for a wide variety of duties including assisting with mailings and other daily activities. The board will meet the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
The Youth Advisory Board has the following requirements:
- New board members agree to serve a two-year term. Board members in good standing may continue for a one-year term, not to exceed four total years.
- This Board will meet the first Wednesday of the every month at 7 p.m. Members are required to attend a minimum of six (6) board meeting a year.
- Members are asked to RSVP to each meeting. Any member with two (2) unexcused absences will be removed.
- Members are required to work on fundraisers and projects. Members are required to buy a ticket to Youth Advisory Board Fundraising events, in addition to volunteering at the event.
- Members are required to pay dues of $25 per year, due in August.
-If this poses a financial burden, please contact the Executive Director, Jennifer Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org
2021-2022 Youth Advisory Board
President – Essi Blazauskas, President Elect – Lily Dencklau,
Recording Secretary – Charlotte Murphy, Corresponding Secretary – Maddie Sitton
Treasurer – Jake Royal, Historian – Kelsey Kathol, Advisor – Everett Gravelle
Ellie Anglim, Lauren Cannella, Will Christiansen, Ellen Crotzer, Isabelle Dodge, Charlie Fehringer, Ellie Fehringer, Maya Foral, Gavin Forster, Zev Gordman, James Hawkins, Charlotte Hearn, Delsie Hessenthaler, Edward Kamm, Jordyn Kirshenbaum, Sam Kleinschmit, Katie Klemmensen, Spencer Lewis, Emma Maaske, Campbell Macy, Brady Meyerson, Ainsley Meyerson, Emma Prososki, Collin Schulte, Allie Sitton, Maggie Stessman, Melana Turley, Ryan Zatechka