Youth Advisory Board
Youth Advisory Board is a group of high school students from across the Omaha community who have the desire to help us create and implement amazing memories for children who have a parent with Stage IV cancer. The students will learn how a board functions by electing officers, creating agendas and running meetings using Roberts Rules of Order. They will be challenged to create and implement their own fundraiser for Memories for Kids. Our Youth Advisory Board is also responsible for a wide variety of duties including assisting with mailings and other daily activities. The board will meet the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
Applications are not currently being accepted.
Please check back February 2020 to Join the Youth Advisory Board
The Youth Advisory Board has the following requirements:
- New board members agree to serve a two-year term. Board members in good standing may continue for a one-year term, not to exceed four total years.
- This Board will meet the first Wednesday of the every month at 7 p.m. Members are required to attend a minimum of six (6) board meeting a year.
- Members are asked to RSVP to each meeting. Any member with two (2) unexcused absences will be removed.
- Members are required to work on fundraisers and projects.
- Members are required to pay dues of $25 per year, due in August.
-If this poses a financial burden, please contact the Executive Director, Jennifer Peterson email@example.com
2019-2020 Youth Advisory Board
President – Sam Peterson, Vice President – Everett Gravelle,
Recording Secretary – Katelyn Blazauskas, Corresponding Secretary – Rachel Tonniges
Treasurer – Joe Oberlies, Historians – Allison Frain and Olivia Mathews, Advisor – Easton Dippel
Katherine Albers, Ethan Anderson, Morgan Beutler, Katelyn Blazauskas, Cece Bryson, Evan Clement, Emma Crouch, Jackson Dencklau, Easton Dippel, Joey Falk, Ellie Fehringer, Meredith Forster, Allison Frain,, Everett Gravelle, Charlie Gravelle, Emma Johnson, Madison Kathol, Sage Kehr, Joseph Kirshenbaum, Jordyn Kirshenbaum, Benjamin Kramer, Josh Kramer, Spencer Lewis, Anna McCaslin, Emma McClellan, Olivia Mathews, Lauren Mayo, Brady Meyerson, Clara Neary, Joe Oberlies, Paul Pechous, Sam Peterson, Marie Rohling, Josh Siegel, Yutika Singh, Rachel Tonniges, Ella Turley, Claire Walz, Lauren Zadalis